mandag den 11. april 2011

Bob Marley

I like my blog as it is now
But there is always room for changes!
Me and my Sister [aka. swag] were talking the other day
We talked about some different thinks concerning changing things op a litle bit.
With that I mean adding some new type of posts, that would give the blog a bigger dimension.
I think it will be a great idea, but it's important that my blog still reflects my personal style and opinion.
I like to keep my blog personal.
 but as i just said, 
there's always room for changes :)
 So more changes in the future











1 kommentar:

  1. Love the photographs. The outfit in the first picture is great. Love the flowered doc martens as well I really want a pair!


    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    SvarSlet